Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Vegetarian Crockpot Chili


I have a recipe that I got off the Internet a few years ago called Vegetarian Crockpot Chili. I made that tonight. I cooked it on the stove, and I forgot that I had a green pepper, so I didn't put one in. I put in a yellow onion, two cans of corn (drained), a can of kidney beans (drained), a can of black beans (drained), two cans of chili beans, two cans of stewed tomatoes, taco seasoning, and roasted garlic and peppers. We made Frito pie with it. Everyone ate it up! Well, Louis ate the beans, left the corn, and fed the Fritos to the dogs!!!

2 comments:

veganf said...

Dare I ask what Frito pie is??

Misty said...

How did you grow up in the US and not know what Frito pie is? Maybe it's a Southern thing! LOL. It's just Fritos, chili, and cheese.