Thursday, May 29, 2008

Masalaa

Okay, so I'm going to do a very brief review of the restaurant I went to with some friends this evening. It's an Indian food restaurant near our home. It's a vegetarian restaurant, and they have a gluten free menu. They have really good food. They have a lot of dishes that you don't normally see - which I love! I love the dosas at Masalaa. They are gluten free. The ones they bring to the table have a potato mixture in them that is fabulous. The first and only time I've ever had tomato chutney was at Masalaa, and their tomato chutney is really good. I get it every time we go. The restaurant lacks a lot in decor, but they make up for it with the taste of the food. It sits in this little strip mall behind a Dairy Queen, and I never even knew it was there until someone told me about it. I definitely recommend it. The friends that I had dinner with were pleased with their food as well.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjewEnB5AiMGjVu0KIRCAH8Vlf_0enbjomgONJn0s96Ln5rTw_sWdflKPLwj0uT-MvmkiQ9cuQ8PnAc4-Z__-iIzIKBGGoHRdQhmmrdIrKyHJo6MmCJsy1bnW9D9zS7IkZIatVHz-01k2i5/s1600-h/DSCN1621.JPG">

The dosas:

No comments: