Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Well, it's been a while since I posted, but I am back to trying to eat healthy and gluten free! Summer is over and it's time to get back to it. We tried another product from gluten free pantry. We made their trufle brownies and they were good! Dh made them, and he didn't quite let them get done, so they were pretty gooey in the middle. BUT - they were definitely good! I made a gf stroganoff recipe from Vegetarian Times that were pretty yucky. Usually, VT recipes are pretty good. The last few I've tried were kind of gross though, so I bought a new recipe book - Vegan Planet. It's not gluten-free, but the majority of the recipes are gf or can be made gf very easily. Last night we had fruit with potato-vegetable soup. I chopped up vegetables and cooked them with Imagine's potato-leek soup. Their soup is vegan and gluten free. I'm trying my first recipe from VP tonight - Chipotle Mashed Potatoes. I'm going to make it with BBQ oat balls, grilled asparagus, and sauteed greens.

No comments: