Monday, August 30, 2010

Hurry Up Alfredo


I tried a new recipe tonight from a blog I follow: Vegan Yum Yum. Apparently she has a cookbook coming out and this recipe is going to be in it. This recipe is super easy and pretty tasty. It was a little bland for me, but my family chowed down on it. I changed it up a little using Bragg for the tamari. I only had one tablespoon though of Bragg, so I used it and then added one teaspoon of salt. Next time I am going to plan on sauteing some vegetables to add to it. Sorry for the poor picture. My camera isn't working, so I took this on my phone. Here's the recipe Hurry Up Alfredo

I've been trying to brain storm some new ideas for the kidlets lunches. One idea I came up with was to make cornmeal crepes and put some peanut butter, honey, and bananas in the middle. I made the crepes tonight. I used this crepes recipe blueberry crepes. I'm anxious to see how they roll ups turn out.

No comments: